For those of you who don't know my little boy Matthew has had a cough for the past month and a half that has not gone away. I did not worry about it too much until he came down w/ a fever nearly 2 weeks ago. I took him to the dr. and the dr. gave him an antibiotic that did absolutely nothing for his fever. Matthew had the fever for 12 days straight. I talked to one of my close friends who sells Metagenics supplements and she told me she had some supplements (their called Pneumo-Carotene)that could help him. I knew that her opinion could be trusted since she's seen these things help a lot of people. So I ordered some from her.
Yesterday was day one that I gave Matthew the supplement and for the first time in 12 days his fever was completely gone! Today is day 2 and he can actually run around without having terrible coughing spells. I know this is going to help him recover completely and I couldn't be more grateful to God for that miracle supplement!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment