Sorry about not posting lately.. I've been in a major nesting mode. Some people don't experience this during pregnancy but I for sure have. I've been trying to get rid of all the junk in our house, rearrange Matthew's room and make room for Rachel, clean things I don't normally clean, and just try and have all her stuff ready to go by the time she comes out. I'm 36 weeks now. Matthew came at the end of 38 weeks.. So maybe Rachel will be inspired to come out early too :)
So my blogging may slow down more and it most likely will be on hold for a while when Rachel actually does come out.. I'll for sure have my hands full w/ a 14 month old and a newborn.. For now I will post as I feel inspired to.. whatever that means.. anyway, thanks for checkin my blog, keep pray'n for us and God bless.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment