Thursday, April 19, 2007
New Tricks..
So today Matthew discovered how to climb up on the couch without any aid from anybody or anything. I knew this would happen some day I just didn't expect it to happen so soon. The bad part is he has not discovered how to get down without hurting himself. Luckily I was there when he discovered his new talent. Unfortunately later on I forgot about his new little trick and went into the kitchen to fix him a quick snack and what do I see? You guessed it.. my little guy proudly standing on the couch, shouting baby talk (which translated to me.. look at me mommy) and he was actually doing a little dance. I tried to react calmly and did a quick walk his way but when he saw me coming he came toward me and ... smack.. he fell flat on his face. Thank the Lord my little guy was ok.. I think he just may put me into early labor:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment