I went to a girl's night out event tonight that was hosted at one of my friend's house. I was away from my little munchkins but I still was very much in mommy mode.
Picture this in your head... I had this little dog on my lap.....somebody walked by and said hi to the dog and without thinking twice I looked at the dog and said in a nice voice "can you say hi back"? Oh my gosh!!! After I said that.. I said... "did I just say that"? I'm so used to saying that to Matthew when people say hi to him that it just came out so naturally when that person said hi to the dog. I kept myself laughing about it randomly throughout the night. I'm definitely my biggest source of entertainment.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha!
you estradas have always been some of my favorite sources of entertainment
that reminds me, Victor has something funny to send you.. hopefully you'll get it soon.
Post a Comment