Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Model Mom

My mom is such a model to me of putting her full faith in God. My mom had an M.R.I a few days ago to check a lump in her breast that may be breast cancer. I asked her if she was concerned about it and her reply was "no..there is so much technology these days if it is something and also God has the ability to heal me if He wants to." Wow.. I was so blown away by the confidence in her answer.. I hope I never face anything like that in my life but if I do I want to have the same confidence and faith that God is in control and that is what matters. I love my mom and thank God for her constant example of trust in the One who is able to do above and beyond all that we can think or imagine.

No comments: