Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Bitterness or Betterness
I really feel like God has been teaching me a lot lately... especially about hard times. We all have a choice when we face trials, tribulations, tough times (call em what u want) on how we respond to them. We can let bitterness root into our hearts and produce some pretty rotten fruit or we can allow God to use it to make us into better, stronger people that produce good fruit and build character within that we would not have otherwise. I pray that as those times come our way (cause they will) that God would help us to choose betterness and not bitterness so we can be used to the fullest to glorify His name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen, sister. Something I've been thinking a lot about as well. "Your response is your responsibility." Tough words to live by...
Post a Comment