Most of you who know Victor and I know that we are expecting our 3rd baby any day now. I really thought this past Thursday night was going to be it as I woke up with some pretty strong Braxton Hicks contractions. I have been told that this baby will most likely come some time this week. Of course I have had children before and I know that these things are not always predictable.
The funny thing is I think I needed to actually think I was in labor because up to this point I had done absolutely nothing to prepare.. no bag packed, no car seat, no little outfit to leave the hospital with.. sheesh.. I remember being prepared with our 1st almost 2 months in advance.. our 2nd at least a few weeks.. and well.. as you can see with this one it took me believing I was in labor to get myself in gear.
So at least I am more prepared now and we'll see when this little lady actually will decide to make her big entry into this world.. Oh baby, I can't wait to meet you!
Any guesses out there as to when she will come?
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment