My little Matthew has been such an example to me of unconditional love. Recently, he has been telling EVERYBODY that he loves them. He'll tell strangers at McDonalds, or cashiers at stores or even random people walking by. At first I thought about stopping him from telling random strangers that he loved them but then I thought why? Of course I don't want him going up to just anybody but then I thought if Victor or I are with him, it wouldn't be a problem for him to tell a stranger that he loved them.
He's been such an example to me because some of the people that he says I love you to showed me my real heart.. Sometimes my first instinct would be don't say that to them...BUT i realized that the Holy Spirit was getting my attention and waking me up to the fact that we are indeed supposed to love everybody w/o reservation just like my little boy was doing. Matthew has such a loving spirit and I love that about him and pray that the Lord would continue to mold and grow that within him. I also pray that I would be able to apply the things I have learned from him.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment