I've been a slacker w/ my blog i know.. I just noticed that I only have 2 kids listed on my about me section when I really have 3 now (sorry Emmy).....this is kind of a cheap blog post but i figure I have to put up some type of post to inspire myself to keep up w/ it.
So I have a goal to update this thing when I get the chance in the upcoming week. There, now I have accountability. Looking forward to updating you(friends and fam) on the happenings of our every day life in the near future.. Why don't I update you now you ask?.. because this is all I have time for at the moment.
Peace out :)
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) that's ok. At least you haven't just given up on the whole blogging thing. I tip my hat to the mothers who can be a mother and blog regularly - I never can do both at the same time!
Post a Comment