Friday, April 27, 2007

Updates..

I've been so out of it this past week.. Here are some updates..

-last friday I really thought i might be going into labor but to make a long story short I wasn't.. which was good cause believe me I procrastinated to get important things done like.... getting the car seat ready for the baby, getting my hospital bag ready, getting things ready for Matthew while we are gone and for our parents that will be watching him.. not to mention getting Rachel's clothes ready... should I go on? I thank God I got a good scare to get my booty in gear.. The next day I got everything done :)

- last Saturday my mentor mom from my mops group put together a lovely shower for me. I loved it! It was great hanging out w/ a small group of mamas.. all of them there had at least 2 or more children and all of them had great advice and stories to tell.

- the last few days Victor and I have been shopping for a new dining table and chairs.. It took us a while to find something in our price range that we could agree on but we are finally set.. He's actually bringing it home tonight.. Yay!

-Yesterday I had another prenatal appointment and my midwife said i'm between 2-3 centimeters dilated.. which is good and bad.. let me explain.. it's good cause that means the baby is coming soon... believe me I'm ready to have her out.. but now is kinda a bad time because Matthew has a really bad cold and I have it now too :( I have a sore throat, I'm achy, and I feel like I can barely make it through the day.. I can't imagine going through labor feeling this way and leaving my little sick guy (matthew has had a fever and cough which I have not gotten yet).. So please pray for us.

Well that's all the update I have for now. I hope each of you have a blessed week.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Kim, David and I'll be praying for you that you will be healthy and that Matthew will get well soon.

Love,
Becky and David and Eric :-)

Becky said...

Kim, David and I would like to help you guys. Please let me know how we can help after your baby is born.
Becky