So this is my farewell to the blogging world.. at least for now. You see when I started blogging it was because Victor talked me into it. Then I started having fun with it. I started out in the blogging world by just reading Victor's.. then I slowly started reading other's.. then I started one myself.. but then I started to try and read lots of bloggs multiple times a day which would literally take so much time away from my day when I could be doing more important things. I realized that it sorta became like a disease that was taking more and more time away from God, and my family.. I decided now that it's not worth keeping up with. As much as I love keeping up w/ people's lives and as much as I've enjoyed posting about my own... the time it takes to do all that in a day is no longer worth it to me.. so it's farewell for now. Thanks to those of you who came and checked out my short-lived blogg.
_Tostada Out-
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sad to see you go but I completely understand the reason. I can relate all too well.
Post a Comment