So the chunky chicano challenge doesn't officially start until July 1st for us (if u have no idea what I'm talking about check out the video on Victor's blog at www.thewonderfulnoise.com) but we already went for two walks this week which is great because usually I go on walks by myself or with my neighbor. It's been fun for the four of us to get out together as a family. I'm already starting to enjoy the challenge.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Chunky Chicano Challenge
So the chunky chicano challenge doesn't officially start until July 1st for us (if u have no idea what I'm talking about check out the video on Victor's blog at www.thewonderfulnoise.com) but we already went for two walks this week which is great because usually I go on walks by myself or with my neighbor. It's been fun for the four of us to get out together as a family. I'm already starting to enjoy the challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment