
As most of you know by now on July 1st Victor and I made a commitment to start eating better and start exercising more. So far it's been great. I will update you guys another time on my personal progress. Right now I was just thinking that I've never noticed how much sugar is constantly around me until I started to avoid it. I also noticed that at social gatherings some people seem offended when they offer me some type of sweet something or other and I say no thank you.. On the flip side of all this Victor and I have struggled with not having some type of desert to offer people after they have dinner at our place. Why all the fuss about sugar? I'm not quite sure yet. But I do think that sugar is the next closest thing to drugs.. Don't believe me? Try and avoid it for a couple weeks and tell me what happens...
2 comments:
I agree...it is very addicting. I can rarely go one night without having something sweet. I don't know how you went two weeks, more power to you! You two are the "just say no to sugar" studs!Keep it up!
well, i have to confess that 2 nights ago I did give into a banana split.. Over all, I've been doing pretty good though compared to what I used to eat.. Sugar every day! Thanks for the encouragement Katie!
Post a Comment