
Well, here I am checking in with my blog world and letting you guys know how my eating habits and exercising are going for the chunky chicano challenge. The first few weeks were great. These past couple weeks I've been slacking a little bit. Honestly I havn't wanted to go for walks because of the heat and at night I want someone to go with me and most of the time Victor is either gone at night or he's too pooped out to go. So I don't know if that's a good excuse or not but it's the truth. Also for the most part my eating habits have still been pretty good but I did give into a banana split and ice cream at the fair (i love the ice cream at the fair and we only go once a year).. I have not lost any weight but I have gained an extra pound. I am now at 128lbs. I'm not really upset because I'm really not absessed with losing weight. It's something that I know will naturally happen as I improve my eating and exercise habits. So there is my update. How about those of you who are on board with the challenge.. how are you guys doing??
2 comments:
Superman and I were really good about getting out to run until he tore some ligaments in his ankle and now it just hasn't happened as often as I would like. My weight is fluctuating within a five pound range or so. Very annoying.
oh man, torn ligament does not sound like fun. thanks for the update!! I hope Superman gets better soon.
Post a Comment