Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week 1

So week one of the Chunky Chicano Challenge has begun. I'm not changing my diet much but I am cutting out the extra junk food. The thing that is changing the most for me is the exercise part. Typically I'm lucky if I go for a walk once or twice a week.. but this past week I've already gone walking 4 times! I hope to keep this up. So I guess I'm supposed to post my weight so you can see my progress... I can warn you ahead of time that some of you may be frustrated w/ me when you see my weight and what my goal is..I don't know what to say except this is just my own personal goal. Okay so here it is. My weight now is 130.. My goal is to reach 115. So I have about 15 more 1bs to go. I mostly hope to get into good eating and exercise habits that will continue for the rest of my life (now that's a huge goal). So I plan on updating you guys every 2 weeks.

How about the rest of you that are in this.. what are your goals and how are you doing?

2 comments:

beck said...

Good job! Tonight Superman and I walked a mile. We found a great track right near our house and we like to know exactly how far and how fast we go... so track walking is good for us. =)
I don't have a specific weight goal for this so my goal is to increase my cardio endurance and of course to eat more healthily. Superman and Vic weigh about the same! I wonder if I can spark some competition... =)

Victor Estrada said...

Thanks for the encouragement Beck. Great job to you and superman as well. I like the whole competition idea between Victor and Superman. I'm gonna mention it to him and see what he thinks. Sounds fun to me :)