We are in need of some wisdom and prayer and maybe some advice if you've been in a similar situation. Our little Matthew was born with an "undecended testacle" and he is supposed to have surgery for it in a couple of weeks (Aug 31s to be exact). I have been praying about this for so long and his testacle has come down quite a bit since he was a newborn. I feel like I just want a little bit more time to see if it will resolve on it's own. I feel like waiting a little longer can't hurt. Please pray for us to have wisdom from the Lord and please comment if you or anybody you know has been in this situation. Thanks in advance!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Prayer Please!
We are in need of some wisdom and prayer and maybe some advice if you've been in a similar situation. Our little Matthew was born with an "undecended testacle" and he is supposed to have surgery for it in a couple of weeks (Aug 31s to be exact). I have been praying about this for so long and his testacle has come down quite a bit since he was a newborn. I feel like I just want a little bit more time to see if it will resolve on it's own. I feel like waiting a little longer can't hurt. Please pray for us to have wisdom from the Lord and please comment if you or anybody you know has been in this situation. Thanks in advance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment