
My dear sweet husband is sooo funny when he is awake but also when he is sleeping. He often talks in his sleeps, laughs in his sleep, and occasionally gives commentaries in his sleep. Last night for the first time he tickled me in his sleep... Well at least I thought he was. I came in from the bathroom around 3 am and layed down. All of the sudden Victor turned over and started tickling me. I sure was surprised and thought he was awake at first.. but then suddenly he snapped out of it and woke up wondering what was going on and why the heck i was jumping around. Wow.. that was crazy funny because he really was sleeping while he was tickling me. After he woke up and realized what happened he just laughed and went back to sleep. This morning I asked him what he was dreaming about (which he typically doesn't remember) and he laughed saying that he was dreaming about playing the guitar.. I laughed even more when i realized that he really wasn't tickling me but I was the guitar that he was playing in his sleep.
5 comments:
THAT is too funny! are you just about dying of laughter when he does these sorts of things?
Curtis has twice punched me in the face while he was sleeping. He does this odd twitch thing where his body suddenly jerks. And both times I've gotten a good jab in the nose. wife beater.
I didn't honestly think you would blog it when I said you could blog it. HAHAHA serves me right
oh, i laugh all the time. I always wonder what is going on in his dreams when he does those sort of things. It was neat that this time he actually remembered.. Victor occasionally does weird twitch and jerk movements as well but I havn't been hit yet. I'm just glad he wasn't dreaming about fighting somebody :)
Being as he is such a strange human being, i would be totally disappointed if he didnt do weird stuff in his sleep.
good point John
Post a Comment