Last weekend we had the pleasure of having the Doans over for dinner. We had such a wonderful time with them and are grateful that God allowed two crazy schedules (matt's and victor's) to slow down enough to spend time enjoying each other's friendship. It's nice to have a couple that can identify with us so well... from crazy family stories, to struggles and joys in ministry, to sharing stories about God's work in our lives. I'm bumbed that I forgot to get a picture with them but I did get a pic of Matthew and Lily when we went out for a walk.. Thank you Doan family for being such a great encouragement to our family :)
Friday, October 12, 2007
Dining with the Doans
Last weekend we had the pleasure of having the Doans over for dinner. We had such a wonderful time with them and are grateful that God allowed two crazy schedules (matt's and victor's) to slow down enough to spend time enjoying each other's friendship. It's nice to have a couple that can identify with us so well... from crazy family stories, to struggles and joys in ministry, to sharing stories about God's work in our lives. I'm bumbed that I forgot to get a picture with them but I did get a pic of Matthew and Lily when we went out for a walk.. Thank you Doan family for being such a great encouragement to our family :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it...Lilly is totally checking out Matthew.
Sounds like you guys had a great night!
I just realized we've gotten together with our old student ministry crew in the last month in a half.. you guys, the nellis's and the doans.. that's funny.. We all had some good times and memories which Victor and I want to hold on to and continue.
Post a Comment