Saturday, October 13, 2007
Holy Hip Hop
I love all types of music but the kind that I like to listen to the most is Rap... Yup it's true. I have no idea why that's been the case ever since I was in highschool. When I started getting serious about my faith as a highschool student I realized that I had to stop listening to a lot of the music I was listening to because the lyrics were simply unedifying and altogether wrong. I had no problem letting that music go but I did wonder if there was any similar types of music with good lyrics.. Well since then thanks to my friends Natalie and John Barry I've found two hip hop groups that are edifying and fully God honoring in their lyrics. Priesthood and Crossmovements have become some of my favorite beats to listen and dance to. Now it's all good in my neighborhood :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
GRITS!!!!
We LOVE them in our house! my son's totally cool christian football coach turned us on to them. randy has them in the book store!
Hi Kim,
This has nothing to do with rap music, but i held your little Rachel last night and she is a LOVE. She is the most easy going, adorable thing. She didn't care who was holding her, which position they had her in, what noises were going on around her...all the same to her. Her little eyes were saying "whatever". Thanks for sharing.
Brooke,
Thanks for the suggestion...
Beth,
Thanks for loving our sweet little bundle of joy :)
Kim,
I just checked out the Estrada family dance party...you guys are hilarious! You guys have some amazing skills...especially Rachel being able to do those moves on the floor like that. You guys are awesome! Thanks for sharing that!
:) I'm glad u liked it. I think Matthew and Rachel are more gifted at dancing than Victor and I.. ha ha ha
Post a Comment