Saturday, January 19, 2008

Date Night :)

Tonight Victor and I had an awesome date night. We went to Gabbi's mexican food at the circle, looked at a cool antique store, got ice cream from Right-Aid and got some goofy pictures of us printed from our time at the circle. Then we had a cool time of prayer as we drove to Target. We found some sweet sales on clothes there (i'm talking about nice stuff between $5 and$7) which was the frosting on the cake for us. I love these nights where we do random things and just enjoy each other's company. I am blessed by Victor and thank God for such an amazing husband. 

2 comments:

jenni said...

seth saw you guys saturday night down in the circle taking pictures.

Kim Tostada said...

that's soo funny:) I should start keeping my eye out for Seth.. First he saw me on the freeway.. and then Victor and I at the circle.. that makes me laugh.