Ever once in while i feel like my prayers are just hitting the ceiling.. if even that.. but I know that's not true and that those feelings are lies.. not only does God hear us but He cares about us... Recently He reminded me of this and i was so grateful...
Last week when most people where out watching the Superbowl, I was out w/ my kids shopping for some things that we needed..So we went to CVS and all went well but when we got to Trader Joes and I got up to the cashier my credit card was nowhere to be found.. I knew that I had just used it at CVS so i told the cashier I would be back.. So I loaded up the kids and myself back in the car and made a trip back to CVS.. I expected them to have my card BUT they didn't.. As I was walking back to my car I asked Matthew to pray w/ me and ask God to help us find the credit card that I was missing.. as soon as I finished the prayer (i'm not even joking) the card was right by my toes!!!!
I knew God was reminding me that He does hear us which was something that was so neat and tangible for me.. but like I said earlier, I knew that those feelings (of my prayers hitting the ceiling) where lies and it didn't keep me from continuing to pray.. So with that said....I am so glad that God chose to confirm that truth through this experience of mine.
Psalm 27:14 " Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!"
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment