Monday, March 12, 2007

2 More Months!



So I'm not a big fan of posting pregnancy pictures of myself but I know some of you far, far away would like to see how big i am these days..Well this is the most recent pic taken a couple weeks ago.. I feel like I'm already bigger.. maybe i am.. Anyway, this pregnancy has been much more difficult. My body for sure aches more, especially since my little 20lb boy always wants to be picked up. Anyway, enjoy the pic because it is the first and last I plan on posting.

-Mrs. Tostada-

3 comments:

Briell said...

Hey Kim,
You look soooo cute!!! Thank for posting on my blog and for your sweet note. I am soooo sorry for not calling you when I said I would 2 weekends ago. As you can see by my post I've been travelling quite a bit and my school has picked up. Anyways, my spring break starts on my b-day and hopefully I'll be able to call you and chat for awhile. Thanks again for your friendship and the cute pregnancy picture:-)

Kim Tostada said...

Thanks Briell,

No worries about not calling.. I hope to chat w/ you soon! Until then, take care and God bless!

Love ya!

Becky said...

Hi Kim, You look wonderful! Congrats! I hope to be able to get together soon.