Thursday, March 29, 2007

Such a Bummer!


Today I picked up Victor at church and we had a quick dinner at Quiznos.
I dropped him back off at church, thought about calling a friend of mine and realized
I didn't have my phone. I thought no big deal because I would probably find it in some obscure crack in the car when I got home. But when I got home, I didn't find it.. I tried calling it too and still nothing. So I sat in traffic all over again drove to church, Quiznos, the parking lot of the center we were at, went to all the stores around to see if anyone had found it and still nothing. I'm so bumbed right now cause that is one of my favorite phones. It will be the 3rd one in a year that I've had.. I don't even want to talk about what happened to the others. Anyway, I hope by some miracle I get it back wherever it is. Maybe it's still in some weird place in my car.. I hope??

-Mrs. Tostada-

No comments: