Thursday, March 22, 2007

What's the Secret??

So I've met a few moms lately who seems to have it all together. They are great cooks, keep there house in great condition, involved in ministry,hang out with there kids, and take great care of themselves. I want to know what their secret is...

I really do try.. but for me when I get one task done another is awaiting and it seems never ending. My house and car are hardly ever in a condition that I'm satisified with... and cooking to me is heating up some Trader Joes meal. I really want to be that mom and wife that can pull it all together and have a balance in my life..... Any suggestions??

-Mrs. Tostada-

3 comments:

Eric Wakeling said...

I think they all just look good when you come around. I'm not a mom, but since both Bea and I work full-time we share the "mom" duties. It's pretty tought to keep the house clean all the time and cook a good meal every night.

You are awesome!!

Victor Estrada said...

I agree, you really are awesome. You do a great job with everything. I love you.

jenni said...

kim i think you are an awesome mom. i have enjoyed getting to know you and your little guy in mops and i think you do a great job. trust me we all do the trader joes meals :) those are the best!!!! and i have some great quick recipes if you ever need any :)....oh! and i love your blog!