Friday, March 30, 2007

The Baby Dropped.. Yay!

Today I had my 34 week appointment. My mid-wife said that Rachel's head is down (which is great news) and that she has already dropped into the pelvis area..I was pretty sure that she had dropped already because my bladder said so and my stomach seemed to be lower. It's nice to see progress. I hope she will come early like Matthew did and I hope for a quick labor and delivery. We'll see what happens. I'll try and keep you guys updated now that her entrance into the world is getting closer. Please continue to keep us in your prayers too. Thanks.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Hey Kim,
Cogradulations! Thats exciting news! My doctor told me the same thing last visit to! Shane is so excited, He was like "So when is the baby coming?" Our babies are on there way :)

Kim Tostada said...

That's so cool Katie! I wonder how close together they'll actually be. I guess we'll find out soon :')