Friday, June 22, 2007
Rethinking it..
So I was just browsing recently through my old posts and realized that a blogg is a neat way to look back on memories and also update friends and fam.. I guess I just got overwhelmed by feeling like I had to keep it up all the time and also trying to make time to keep up with others.. I don't want to blame Victor for my feeling this way but watching him constantly update his blog kinda influenced me in thinking that I had to do the same with my blogg.. So I realize now with a nice break from it that this is my blog, my schedule is different, my priorities are a little different and I can do this at my own pace. So after rethinking it through, I will start blogging again at my own pace when it doesn't interfere with other more important things.. So hello again. I look forward to this new season in the blog world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yay!!!
hooray! that's what I always tell people: you blog for you. not for anyone else. otherwise it's not rewarding.
Nice!! You express dominion over your blog, don't let the blog rule you.
good words about making sure that blogging -- and other things that take away from the important things in life -- remain in check.
MrsPages and I used to be seriously stressed over our blog because we hadn't really set out a realistic "this is what this blog is for, and it's something that we are passionate about" mission-type statement for the blog. We were always worried about whether this was something that should be posted, or if that post would offend someone, or if people wanted to read this.
When we finally decided to just post what we wanted and not what we think others wanted, life got much easier. Suddenly the blog became an expression of who we are, not what we thought we wanted to project.
I look forward to reading anything you decide to post.
Thanks guys for all the encouraging words.
Post a Comment