
Tonight Victor and I are going on our first date night since we've had Rachel.. Yay! We are going to see the Bourne Ultimatum tonight at 8:30. I'm very excited about it but I am a little concerned about Rachel because she hasn't quite gotten the hang of taking a bottle yet. I hope everything goes smoothly tonight for our baby sitter and our kids. Anyway, I'm excited to get out with Victor and see a good movie. Can't wait!
4 comments:
I'm excited too pie!!!
That is so exciting! I know you guys will have a great time. I'll give you a call tommorrow and you will have to let me know how it was. Our anniverary is coming up and that's what I want to go see. Its great getting a night out like that...it is definitely needed. Enjoy your time together! Talk to you soon!
so glad u got a date night! So necessary when u have little ones... We saw that movie too, I liked it but can't wait for National Treasure 2! That kind of thing floats my boat!
oh, I didn't know there was a national treasure 2. I would love to see that one too. Maybe another date night :)
Post a Comment