
Ok, so I'm trying not to be a slacker on updating you guys on my progress. So here it is... I've done a little bit better on making myself go out for walks but I think i still can impove in that area. My eating habits havn't been the best the last couple of weeks as we've made small compromises here and there. I've noticed that the more I compromise on eating junk the easier it gets to do it the next time around. So yes, I do need to work on being more disiplined in that area as well. I still weigh the same as last time I updated. Hmmm. Hopefully I'll have a better update the next time around. How about the rest of you?
4 comments:
Kim,
Don't beat yourself up too much. You have a 1 1/2 year old and a 3 month old. You are probably moving the whole day and holding some wieght of a baby in your arms and you are breastfeeding. The number of calories out is quite a bit. So if you don'd get your walk in, don't beat yourself up, you are exercising the whole day. I love to run and I realized trying to do that everyday took way to much at of my body and I didn't have enough energy for more important things. I realized how much exercise you get with a baby. I started to just run maybe a few days a week and take some lite walks here and there. But if I don't get it in...not to worry we mothers get pleanty of exercise during the day :) On another note, I talked to Shane about having you guys out. We were thinking possibly Friday the 31. Would that work for you guys? And don't worry about that Birthday thing...I can rarley remember anyones Birthday that is not in the family. Well take care and I'll talk to you soon:)Katie
hey Katie,
Thanks for your encouraging words. I'll call u sometime soon to make plans
hey Katie,
Thanks for your encouraging words. I'll call u sometime soon to make plans
oh yeah, i didn't mean to sound down on myself, I was just trying to update.. Part of the challenge was to exercise at least 3 times a week and eat better.. Just staying accountable to those who have joined us.
Post a Comment