I think I need to keep a journal specifically on ways God has provided for my family and I.. I seriously can't even explain it.. I will tell you about this month alone.... but God has done this for Victor and I ever since we got engaged....
Just this month I've seen God provide in amazing ways... 1)Matthew needed some new clothes and without saying a thing my sister decided to give us some of her son's out grown clothes that were the perfect size for matthew... 2) I'm throwing my sis a baby shower this month and I didn't know how we were going to buy all that we needed.. many friends and family decided they wanted to pitch in to help without me saying a word and now we don't have much to buy at all 3) When Victor went to Y.S last week he found a pair of my old contacts in the bag he was taking.. I saw it as God providing... then just tonight some very sweet person gave me a sweet note, some hot tamales, and some $$ to buy contacts.. Wow!! Honestly this is what God always does.. He is so good!! He has provided for all of our needs and even some of our wants..I pray that I can look to these times as a reminder on how faithful God is and how He does take care of His children.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
kim that is so encouraging :)...you know why !
Jenni,
I'm so glad! May God bless you and your fam above and beyond what you can think or imagine!
Post a Comment