I just ran across this pic of me a few weeks before I had Rachel ( i know it's not the most flattering pic)... I can't believe how time has gone by so fast already.. Rachel is now 5 months old which was how old Matthew was when I found out I was pregnant with Rachel.. I can't believe how fast time has flown by...I love my two little munchkins and I am cherishing every moment with them.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Time Flys!
I just ran across this pic of me a few weeks before I had Rachel ( i know it's not the most flattering pic)... I can't believe how time has gone by so fast already.. Rachel is now 5 months old which was how old Matthew was when I found out I was pregnant with Rachel.. I can't believe how fast time has flown by...I love my two little munchkins and I am cherishing every moment with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my... now you should find out you're expecting another in about a month and that will be MY story with my boys!!
THAT was an interesting moment... Looking at Tom (crying! :o) and saying "The Lord CAN'T think I'm this capable!!"
That was a hard time BUT I scream from the rooftops now "HEY, I LIVED TO TELL THE TALE, HOORAY! I MADE IT THRU 3 IN DIAPERS!!" lol...
Now if I can just make it through 3 in puberty... (it's coming...)
ha.. i love your story.. God obviously knew what He was doing and if I happen to get that sort of news in the near future I will know who to turn to :) God is good.. I know you will tell the tale of their puberty years one day as well.. Blessings to you and your fam!
Im so happy for you Kim...children are such a gift, and bring so much joy into our lives. The rewards you receive throughout the day from just watching and interacting with them are priceless. I am so excited if the Lord wills it for another one. I remember us telling eachother last year. I was so happy to have someone who was going through the same thing I was. It brought so much comfort. I remember being kind of scared for you because Matthew was so little, but what a testimony of Gods plan and provision in your life. I could'nt even imagine any better way then how God had planned it for you guys. Praise God for Rachel! God is so good!
thanks Katie,
God's timing was perfect for us. It was so fun to share our news together at the same time.. I remember praying for you which made it more exciting to hear that God had answered.. I will pray for you again for God's timing on the next. I know His timing will be perfect for you guys as well. God bless you and your fam.
Post a Comment