Monday, December 31, 2007
Please Pray Now!
So it's almost New Years and I am overwhelmed with fatigue. Victor and I have been sick with a bad flu for the last few days fighting chills, coughs, and fever among other things. Matthew now has it and has been getting a fever up to 104 and more. He is in the tub now as I write this. Please if your reading this stop now and say a prayer for our little boy. These are scary temperatures and we need wisdom on what is best to do for him. Please pray for Victor and I to get better as well as both of us being sick has made it difficult to function. Also please pray Rachel does not get this.. Thank you for praying.. We need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry you've got the flu. I will be praying for sure. Hopefully you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel soon...
Im sorry you are all sick...I will be praying for you and be giving you a call soon.
thanks so much for your prayers.. Matthew's fever has been high for 5 days and is finally breaking today :) Thank God.. Rachel has been sick too with a fever but it hasn't been as high as Matthew's. Anyway, thanks again for your thoughts and prayers. They mean a lot to us :)
Post a Comment