Lately Victor and I havn't had a whole lot of Saturdays together. He either has practice or we have some family function to be at. So today was the first Saturday we've had in a while just to hang out as a family, relax when we felt the need, and get a few things done around the house since baby Rachel will be coming soon. It was such a nice time for us all. The best part of the day in my opinion was when we went down to Balboa to hang out.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Saturdays...
Lately Victor and I havn't had a whole lot of Saturdays together. He either has practice or we have some family function to be at. So today was the first Saturday we've had in a while just to hang out as a family, relax when we felt the need, and get a few things done around the house since baby Rachel will be coming soon. It was such a nice time for us all. The best part of the day in my opinion was when we went down to Balboa to hang out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Kim, I'm glad you were able to spend the day together as a family. That was special. I had a great time hanging out with you and Matthew today. God Bless! Becky Z.
Post a Comment