Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Appreciation for Calvary Church
I have to admit that I'm realizing how much I have taken my church for granted. I feel like recently God has been opening my eyes more and more to appreciate what He's given us at Calvary and not to take what we have for granted. We've got amazing friends, people that we hardly know that encourage us, staff that is wonderfully supportive of each other, a place that anyone can get involved if they want to, and an overall pursuit as a body to have the heart of God. Of course it's not perfect and as long as there are humans involved it won't be.. BUT I can see that there has been a significant change in my heart that only God can be given the glory for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kim, what a great post! I have such a love for Calvary Church and it's people. I am also so blessed enough to work there w/ so many talented, gifted, fun people. Now that my kids are almost grown I see the fruit in their lives because they grew up in a loving church family. There were times we wanted to bail for one reason or another but thank God he allowed us to be faithful. I love my church family! Thanks for the thankful post!
Tammy, it's people like you and your family that have such a positive impact on us. We love you guys and are thankful that God has kept you at Calvary..Thanks for all the love :)
Post a Comment