Victor and I feel so fortunate to live right by the Back Bay. We took a walk from our house to the Back Bay in Newport. We decided to take a random trail that was not really well paved and kind of suspensful because we did not know how we were going to get out of it. We had sooo much fun. It almost felt like we were on a cool journey in the wilderness but actually we were practically in our back yard (we live very close to it).. I hope to have some more of these times because I love being with my family and I love having adventure!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
The Back Bay
Victor and I feel so fortunate to live right by the Back Bay. We took a walk from our house to the Back Bay in Newport. We decided to take a random trail that was not really well paved and kind of suspensful because we did not know how we were going to get out of it. We had sooo much fun. It almost felt like we were on a cool journey in the wilderness but actually we were practically in our back yard (we live very close to it).. I hope to have some more of these times because I love being with my family and I love having adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun day! Family outings are the best! Matthew and Rachel look so cute in the stroller together. You guys are so blessed to live so close to the beach. Take advantage of it!
Post a Comment