Saturday, September 8, 2007

Homosexual Agenda Targets our Children

The Homosexual Agenda obviously cannot have children to install their values into so instead they are targeting ours.This by far is one of the most serious issues that I am posting about. I realize that I have to be involved in politics if I would like to make a difference for our children and our country's future. Right now there are 7 bills on the line in California that would "teach public school children age 5 and older to be accepting of homosexuality, cross-dressing and bisexuality; end local oversight of school discrimination policies; legalize same-sex “marriages"; and allow HIV-positive men to donate sperm, with no guarantee that the child conceived in the process would be HIV-free."

This is sooo scary to me. The leaders of these bills are also trying to over throw the constitutional amendment that 62 percent of voters passed in 2000 that states , "Only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California." If you would like more information on this topic go to family.org and click on the social issues section.

Here is a letter I have personally written to the governor:
Dear Governor Schwarzenegger,
I am writing you to urge you to veto the seven bills that are opposed by the Focus on the Family Action. I am a mother of two young children and those bills will impact the education that my children receive in the future. Please take into consideration those of us who do not want our children to have these types of lifestyles to be part of their school education. Thank you in advance.

Mrs, Kimberly Estrada

Please join me in this political and spiritual battle by contacting the governor via email and phone calls. You can contact his office at (916) 445-2841. Select "7" to speak with a staffer. Tell them you want the governor to veto all seven of the bills opposed by Focus on the Family Action. If you call after hours, you can leave a message. You do not need to list the bills by number. Also you can email him at http://www.govmail.ca.gov/.

Brothers and Sisters it's time to take action!

No comments: