
So I don't actually have a Myspace but some friends of mine are trying to get me to have one. I am soooo Anti Myspace and I will never get one. Why you ask.. Here is why..
1. My husband has one(that he hardly checks.. thank God)and when I use his to check out my friend's accounts (occasionally)I always get some sexual advertisement that comes up..Ewww.. who needs that crap?
2.There are some peeps from the past I would rather just not deal with..and sure I could block them and have only selected people..but on the other end if I want to talk to just my friends.. do I really need myspace to do that?
3.I don't recognize half the people on there that I know because of their ridiculous poses and angled shots..no offense peeps.
4.It's hard enough for me to find time to blog..My myspace pals have not given me reasons that are good enough for me to invest time into it.
So those are just a few reasons why I will never make my own myspace. The blogging world is all that I will choose to involve myself in as far as posting things goes. Sorry myspace peeps it's just not my thing..Peace out fellow bloggers.
-Mrs. Tostada-
2 comments:
Amen sista! Testify!
I totally agree with you! I have four siblings with MySpace accounts and they're often trying to convince me of it's highlights, but whenever I check out their sites, it seems so unprofitable, and shallow. I'm glad there are others who can see throught it!
Post a Comment