
So I'm 6 months pregnant almost 7 and God has done so much in my heart and mind. You see I have an 11 month old little boy right now and I never imagined I would have two little ones so close together in age (they will be about 14 months apart). When we first found out we were pregnant again I had an amazing peace about it from God that I can't even explain. Then fear of all the unknowns kicked in like what's it gonna be like having two so close together and both so needy? And is my little boy gonna feel left out? And how the heck am I gonna have energy for two when one takes up so much and on and on the feelings went.. Then on top of that I got all the wow comments.. brave woman..umm how old is your little boy again??... etc.. I've really learned a lot through this whole process. Lately though I think the most profound thing that I've relearned is that God is in control. For some reason many of us think that in the area of conception we are in control and for the sake of argument we of course have something to do with it but the one who blesses us with that precious little life is God. I can't tell you how many people i've met lately who have either told me that they can't concieve or are having a really really hard time trying to. I then think to myself that I am sooo extremely blessed no matter what the timing. When I have the attitude of thankfulness and realize that God truly is in control then I have peace again. Now when I think about the near future of having two little munchkins I can honestly say there are still a lot of questions and unknowns but it's ok because this is God's timing for us and that's enough for me.
-Mrs. Toasty-
No comments:
Post a Comment