Sunday, February 4, 2007

My Awesome Family!!


I've been so blessed to have such an awesome family.. I have an amazing husband who loves Jesus and my son is just the most lovable kid ever. We have a little girl on the way and we are excited about her arrival as well. Thank You Lord for my awesome family!!

3 comments:

Briell said...

Congratulations on starting a blog Kim- it looks good. Now I can leave comments on YOUR blog instead of Victor's. Well, I hope you're doing good.

Eric Wakeling said...

Yeah!! I will add you to my RSS feeder. I'm excited to read your blog. Congratulations. This is the beginning of a whole new stage of your life :)

Kim Tostada said...

Thanks Briell and Eric..Yes it's true i've joined the dark side of the blogging world. Victor got me started reading his blog, and then others, and well it's finally come to this..I hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks for leaving the comments, it made my day.

-Kim-