Phillipians 3:14 " I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus"
Hey girl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a fun day yesterday. Happy 24th. I sent you a card, but you won't get for another 2 weeks- the mail from Canada is slow. Well, happy b-day (for yesterday). Hopefully we can talk this weekend.
Hey Briell,Thanks so much! I would love to talk to ya soon. I hope you are doing well and thanks for the card in advance..Love,Kim
What a picture! How scary that would be to see a shark sneaking up like that.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey girl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a fun day yesterday. Happy 24th. I sent you a card, but you won't get for another 2 weeks- the mail from Canada is slow. Well, happy b-day (for yesterday). Hopefully we can talk this weekend.
Hey Briell,
Thanks so much! I would love to talk to ya soon. I hope you are doing well and thanks for the card in advance..
Love,Kim
What a picture! How scary that would be to see a shark sneaking up like that.
Post a Comment