Sunday, February 11, 2007

Prophesy Fulfilled..


Ok..so on my last post I was bragging about my high bowling score and the fact that I demolished Victor's high score..Well I also prophesied that he probably would beat that score of mine..I had no idea that this would come true so quickly. I just bragged about beating him yesterday and today my bragging rights have been snatched from me because Victor pulled a 300 in bowling which is a perfect score!..Dang it!!!! I can't even beat that... the only thing I can try and do is become an equal which means I would have to get 12 strikes in a row...Well, I guess the proverb is true..Pride comes before the fall.

-Mrs. Tostada-

2 comments:

Victor Estrada said...

Who's your daddy? Hehe... You know I love you

Kim Tostada said...

all I have to say is you did an awesome job!! I love you too!!